New Membership Offers as of 2018
The European Federation of Sport Psychology (FEPSAC) wishes you a wonderful New Year and all the very best for 2018. We would like to inform you about our new membership fee offer for 2018: those who register for two years will benefit from a 10% reduced fee and those who register for four years will receive a 25% reduced fee. These deals are valid for any FEPSAC membership type.
These are the benefits of becoming a FEPSAC member:
• Reduced registration fee for FEPSAC events
• The right to participate and vote in the General Assembly taking place in March
• Monthly Newsflash with information about FEPSAC activities, upcoming conferences and congresses, academic courses, latest vacancies and a summary of manuscripts published in each issue of Psychology of Sport and Exercise
• FEPSAC Newsletter published in PSE every two months and the opportunity to share information you may want to disseminate via our Newsletter to our community
• You can send information you may wish to disseminate to email@example.com to be posted on our FEPSAC notice board and distributed via our social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
• Depending on your membership type, you will be given online-access to PSE
What do you have to do to become a member?
1) Choose the preferred membership option and register via our website:
2) Pay the membership fee by following the instructions that will be sent out to you after you have registered via our website.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any question regarding FEPSAC membership options.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member in 2018!