Submission of portfolio
People who wish to apply for the FEPSAC Certificate for Specialists in Applied Sport Psychology need to be a FEPSAC individual member. The individual membership must be paid for every year for the certification to be confirmed.
Prior to application, applicants should ensure that they pay the accreditation fee (€150) [fee is reduced to €75 for applicants whose professional activity takes place in low economic countries].
For the application please submit two documents as separate pdf-files to email@example.com:
1) The signed application checklist and a 2-page CV (both in one pdf-file).
2) The documents evidencing that you fulfil the six certification criteria (all in one pdf-file).
Final decisions about applications are made 3 months after the application deadline. The next submission deadline will be on March 30th, 2020.
Please pay the accreditation fee via bank transfer to the following account:
Name of Account: FEPSAC INPA
Bank Address: ING Belgium, Bruxelles, Belgium, Avenue Marnix 24 1000
Mention in subject of transfer: ‘Certification fee’ and ‘Your name’
Find all the documents below:
– Details on prerequisites and criteria here
– Ethics position statement #9: “FEPSAC’s position stand on ethical principles”
– Position statement #10: “Culturally competent practice in sport and exercise psychology”
– Download the submission checklist here