50 years of FEPSAC – Recent developments in European sport psychology
Editors: Anne-Marie Elbe & Roland Seiler
- “We were sometimes invisible but never absent”: Women’s contribution to FEPSAC and European Sport Psychology by Natalia Stambulova, Tatiana Ryba and Anne-Marie Elbe
- The International Non Profit Association « FEPSAC » by Caroline R. F. Jannes and Paul Wylleman
- FEPSAC Congresses after 1999 — Show-case for sport psychology in Europe by Roland Seiler
- FEPSAC Conferences by Nadine Debois
- PSE: Recent Developments and Current Trends of a Leading Sport and Exercise Psychology Journal by Nikos Ntoumanis and Bernd Strauss
- Web-based communication: The FEPSAC website and FEPSAC’s presence in social media by Julian Fritsch, Xavier Sanchez and Maurizio Bertollo
- Sport Psychology and Education – History of the European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology byTaru Lintunen, Erwin Apitzsch, Athanasios Papaioannou and Yves Vanden Auweele
- Sport Psychology as a Profession: FEPSAC’s initiatives for specialists in applied sport psychology by Paul Wylleman, Karin Moesch and Nadine Debois
- FEPSAC’s statutory Honorary Membership and the Ema Geron award by Anne-Marie Elbe and Roland Seiler
- FEPSAC Young Researchers Award: Building the future of sport and exercise psychology by Antonis Hatzigeorgiadis
- Sport and Exercise Psychology 2050 by Markus Raab
This book will appear in July 2019.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pre-order a copy.