PE4EP has been developed to provide expert level continued professional development for:
- Elite and Olympic coaches (in individual and team sports)
- Sport managers and support staff working in elite and Olympic sport
- Sport service providers (e.g., physiotherapists, sport doctors, sport dieticians) working in elite and Olympic sport
- Sport psychologists working in elite and Olympic sport
- Experts in sport and performance psychology working in elite and Olympic sport
- Mental support providers working in elite and Olympic sport
- Experts in sport psychology/mental support provision working with elite/Olympic athletes, teams and coaches
- Entrepreneurial managers (subject to availability)
PE4EP is unique in Europe!
- PE4EP is the only continued professional development programme in Europe for coaches, sport managers, support providers (e.g., physiotherapists, sport doctors, sport dieticians), sport psychologists and mental coaches working with elite and Olympic athletes and teams.
- PE4EP is organised by three European expertise centres on talented, elite and Olympic sport.
- PE4EP brings together elite level experts with working experience in elite and Olympic sport.
- The module PEEC provides the opportunity for elite coaches, sport managers, support staff and experts in sport psychology/mental support to interact actively and work together during three days.
- The module ECSPERT it is the only program in Europe exclusively for experts in sport psychology/mental support providers (sport psychologists, mental coaches).
- PE4EP is the only continued professional development programme certified by the European Federation of Sport Psychology (FEPSAC).
- PE4EP includes some networking events, enhancing participants’ opportunities to interact socially with other actors in elite and Olympic sport.
- PE4EP awards successful participation with a unique joint post-graduate FEPSAC-INSEP-VUB certificate recognizing the academic and applied level of this continued professional development program!