How to become a group or individual member?
The benefits of an individual membership are:
- Reduced registration fees at FEPSAC congresses and conferences.
- The right to participate in the General Assembly taking place each year.
- Members receive a monthly Newsflash including information about conferences, latest vacancies and academic courses.
- Members receive the FEPSAC Newsletter published in the FEPSAC journal Psychology of Sport and Exercise (PSE).
- Members can send us information which we share with our community in our Newsletter in PSE and in our social media (Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin)
- Benefit from the Routledge Affiliate Program and get a 20 % discount on sport psychology books.
- Members can post info on our FEPSAC notice board (Fepsac.com).
For an additional amount, individual members may receive online access to the “Psychology of Sport and Exercise” journal and access to our member’s area(*).
(*) The member’s area includes an online member’s directory and a download area with presentations from conferences and workshops, as well as the PSE newsletter.
Please make sure the full fees are transferred to our account and that bank fees are not charged to FEPSAC.
For individual membership, please use the application form.
Group membership prices as of January 1, 2012 are 50 € for groups up to 50 members, 75 € for groups of 51-100 members, and 125 € for groups of more than 100 members. For information about becoming a group member or for renewing your subscription please contact our treasurer.