Welcome to the FEPSAC Website
FEPSAC is the European Federation of Sport Psychology.
Latest News in European Sport Psychology
BASES-FEPSAC Conference 2017 in Nottingham
The joint FEPSAC conference in cooperation with the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES), will take place in Nottingham, UK, on November 28 and 29, 2017. The two-day conference with approximately 500 delegates offers the possibility to share your research, receive valuable feedback, network and make future contacts.
The conference will include a FEPSAC-specific strand with symposia about diverse sport and exercise psychology topics. The first keynote will be delivered by Dr. Angus Mugford, the High Performance Director for the Toronto Blue Jays, and he will speak about Developing a high performance culture: Recommendations for research and practice. You can read a recent interview with Dr. Angus Mugford here. The second keynote will be given by Prof. Cathy Craig, Professor of Perception and Action Psychology and Dean for Postgraduates at Queen’s University Belfast, and she will speak about Virtual reality technology: what use can it have in sport? Information about the whole program can be found here:
What else do you need to know?
- The deadline for the early-bird registration is September 15, 2017
- FEPSAC individual members and members of group members have a discounted registration fee
- Attendees can submit scientific communications and/or an applied practice presentation
- The work can be presented in the format of a 10-minute presentation as part of a chaired session, as a poster, or as a “5 slides in 5 minutes presentation”
- The deadlines for free communications is June 1 and for the posters and 5 slides in 5 minutes presentation July 3, 2017
- All abstracts will be published in an online supplement of the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Numerous students and non-students awards are available
You can find the abstract guidelines here:
FEPSAC is looking forward to seeing you at the conference!