Welcome to the FEPSAC Website
FEPSAC is the European Federation of Sport Psychology.
Latest News in European Sport Psychology
Happy New Year 2017
The European Federation of Sport Psychology (FEPSAC) wishes you a wonderful New Year and we hope that 2017 will be filled with great happiness and success for you inside and outside the world of sport psychology. In case you are not a member yet, we would like to draw your attention to the benefits joining FEPSAC:
• Reduced registration fees for the BASES-FEPSAC Conference in Nottingham in November and at the ECP-Congress in Amsterdam in July
• Participation in the Young Researcher Award bestowed at the Conference in Nottingham
• The right to participate and vote in the General Assembly taking place in March
• Monthly Newsflash with information about FEPSAC activities, upcoming conferences & congresses, academic courses, latest vacancies and a summary about all articles published in the latest PSE issue
• Opportunities to share information with our community in our Newsletter in the FEPSAC journal Psychology of Sport and Exercise (PSE)
• FEPSAC Newsletter published in PSE every two months
• You can send info to firstname.lastname@example.org which we post on our FEPSAC notice board and in our social media (Facebook & Twitter)
• Provided you choose the according membership option, you will receive online-access to PSE
What do you have to do to become a member?
1)Choose the preferred membership option and register here.
2) Pay the membership fee by following the instructions which you will receive after the registration on our website.
If you have any questions about the membership options or the benefits of a FEPSAC membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member!